Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jared Jonathan


I have wanted to take a few pictures of my little JJ for an embarrassingly long amount of time now.  So, when my beloved sister Amber said, "Let's go take some pictures of J" this weekend, I was elated.  She is a fabulous photographer, and captured his little personality so well in these photos.  I love them.  I'm sure you will too.  Thank you, Amber, for being such a talented sister, and so generous with your talents.  I am lucky to keep growing up with you. 

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So stinkin cute! When did he get so grown up? Hooray that Jonny matched too (as if there were any question he would ha)

patty said...

They are so darling. They really do catch his little (holy jj)personality:)

Amber, Old Main Photography said...

Aww you are so sweet. It was so much fun! I love you guys.