Friday, March 23, 2012

Ah-Chu

There is much to catch up on: match day, Aaron's amazing pulpit tantrum, finding a place to live, spring cleaning, being completely distracted by imaginations of where we will live that I almost feel utterly useless when I'm trying to devote myself to one task.  Hence the lack of writing.  Hopefully I'll get back on track soon enough.

But, in the mean time, I had to scribble about a moment with Jared tonight.  I was feeding him a bedtime bottle, and I sneezed.  He took the bottle right out of his mouth, looked at me and said, "Ah-Chu!" with a huge cheeky grin.  I looked down at him, giggled, and repeated, "Ah-Chu!" He giggled--a fake, forced giggle.  And then he said, "AH-CHU!" and giggled again.  

We continued our little game for about a minute.  It was so fun.  So, funny.  So, JJ.  I am so grateful for his jolly little personality.  I can't imagine our family without him.

No comments: