I took the boys to the Hogle Zoo this week on "free zoo day." During the winter, our lovely little zoo lets everyone in for free on the last Wednesday of the every off season month. We had a blast.
It was here where i tried my hand at taking a few pictures of the boys. It has been WAY too long since we have had good pictures taken of them (yes, six months is WAY too long). And, I think I will still have to wait a little longer to get really good pictures taken of them. But, I did my best.
I even tried a few photoshop tricks to improve them. But, now that I'm looking at them online, it seems I have a lot to learn. That's ok. One step at a time.
This little dude just melts my heart. I love him so much. I love how he sucks in his lower lip when he's examining something. I love how he waddles happily along, checking in with me occasionally while he soaks it all in. He had a lot to soak in at the zoo. And, it was incredibly difficult to trick him into looking at the camera.
But, that's alright. We had so much fun looking at these:
Jared's excitement was palpable. He would do his "twinkle toe" dance whenever the entertaining displays were just too much to bare. It was marvelous.




1 comment:
Such handsome little guys, and you are such a cute Mommy. You inspire me to be a better person ;)
Post a Comment