New Year's Eve, 2012. So awesome. We danced with sparklers outside for about an hour. Aaron is the best little dancer in the family. Seriously, he has some sweet moves. It's like karate kid meets wonderboy (jonny in high school). I love to watch him. Then we sat around the firepit and talked about our favorites from the year.
"This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine."
Eva, letting her little light shine. I love this little gal and her mother more than I can say. I will be laughing at this picture for years to come. Love it. Amber, this makeshift underwear should win an award.
Another year at the Festival of Trees. Primary Children's Hospital will always be a sacred place for our family. Miracles happened there. I love being a part of this awesome fund raiser with my MSA gals.
My awesome nieces and nephew put on multiple Christmas concerts this season. We were lucky enough to go to the one at the VA hospital. It was so sweet. The elderly in the audience loved it.
They loved watching this little man just as much. Jared wandered in and out of their wheelchairs--wobbling back and forth with the cutest walk, stopping occasionally to dance with the rhythm of strings and bells music. Eventually we wandered to the lobby where Jared had the best time attacking this large plastic snow globe.
...And he met Santa there. He was nervous, but having his fake phone in his hands helped. JJ isn't nearly as nervous as Aaron was. Aaron wouldn't even stand by me for the picture. I don't blame him. I would wonder why my mom wanted me to sit on some old man's lap with a beard too. I like to support those cautious instincts.
Aaron mid-dance move at the Isaac family Christmas party. He rocks the dance floor.
On our way to see the "temple lights." We picked Jonny up from the airport and went strait to the square with the big bob stroller in tow. It was a fabulous adventure.
My favorite little cozy faces. I love seeing them snug in the stroller. Running with them in the stroller is one of my favorite things to do. We laugh, and talk and take in the scenery. I love being with these boys.
A very merry Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment