He is such a happy little man; as Jesse's sister in law said at the temple, "he's a dangerous baby...the kind that makes you want to have a dozen more." Yes, adorable danger is written all over this kid's face.
I couldn't be more grateful for this third baby boy. He goes along with the crazy like it's completely normal. And I guess it is for now.
But all the crazy can't make me leave my memories of this little one behind. He changes so much every day. Just one week ago I went in his room to get him from his crib and he was standing up, peeking over the bars, proud grin bobbing up and down.
So, here we are at the beginning of a new month. I decided a while ago to post a little something about our lives every day of May. I want to capture moments about this stage of life that I just might forget: moments of magic and misery amidst the mundane. The things that make us grow and the reasons we keep going.
Oh sweet Davey. Aren't you so excited to hear stories about being 9 months old with two brothers, an adoring father and a (slightly crazy) loving mother? I'm glad you're on the edge of your seat.





1 comment:
adorable, the time flies way too quickly :)
~C
Post a Comment