Photographers in the Family
This is just a little ode to all of the entrepreneurial, artistic folk in my life. Not only are these relatives great photographers, they are great people. I feel fortunate to learn from each of their unique photography and life skills. I'm sure you will too.
Jonny's cousin Jill is a supermom, sweetheart and a photographer. I'm always trying to mimic her mothering skills. You can see her work at Day Tew Day Photography.
My sister, Amber, has always been naturally gifted in the art department. She's always there to rescue me from my artsy attempts (and from many other inevitable disasters in life). I don't know what I would do without this woman. Check out her new website. I adore her and her work: oldmainphotography.blogspot.com/
Libby, Jonny's sister, can do anything. It's always amazed me how she can perfect anything she puts her hands on. She makes you feel beautiful when you're around her (even when she's taking your picture--what a gift!). I especially admire her urban chic appeal, and her beautiful photos of children. Check out her work at http://photosbetweenthelines.blogspot.com/.
Stephen, Jonny's brother, is in the bigtime photography business, livin' the life in THE city. His talent, work ethic and perspective are inspirational to me. Someday you'll all know his name. You can see his work at www.stephenfrandsen.com.
Last and certainly not the least is Jonny's cousin Gabrielle. She is amazing, for many reasons, and it's amazing to see life through her lens. I often well up with emotions when I read her blog and look at her work. She makes me want to be a better, more thankful person. Check out her website and blog.
We are lucky to have such incredible and incredibly talented people in our lives. I'm sure you'll be inspired by their lives and work too.
3 comments:
Well, this was a nice surprise. Thanks Melinda. :)
Beautiful people take beautifal pictures!
So fun to be surrounded by wonderful people with wonderful talents... yourself included, Mel!
Post a Comment