Sunday, March 28, 2010

Look-A-Likes
We went to church at Jonny's home ward on Sunday. Aaron strode into the chapel like he owned the place. He caught the eye of all the ward veterans, who repeated a phrase I've heard so many times, "He is just a little Jonny!" And, how can you deny it when Momma Frandsen finds pics like this:
There's nothing that I love hearing more--I'm one lucky gal to have two good lookin' men in my life. And it is startling to see how similar they look at this age.
But there is a little bit of me in there too...
Though, I have never smiled like this--a crooked grin that Aaron frequently pulls.
But I have also seen him pull a few "melindadinda" expressions as well.
Good to see I'm in there too. :)
*Pics of Aaron by the great Libby Jones. She did an awesome job of capturing his dynamic personality in his 2 year photoshoot. More pics to come soon.

3 comments:

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

I think he is the perfect mixer of the two if you. He is so cute.

Dad (TMF) said...

And, it was so good to have you walk into church with us. And, it is so good to hear Aaron sing.

Amy F said...

He can't go wrong with two good looking parents. He's such a cutie!!