New Moves
Aaron has been coming up with a few new moves lately: in both dance and drama departments. Last night he showcased his latest of both. Here is a video of his somersault, "wild rumpus" dance, hops, and even a bit of the tip toe dance. He sure can groove.
And, in the drama department, he is getting really good at throwing (nearly) 2-year old tantrums (which led to our new "go to your room until you can be happy" policy), and sneaking around the rules when he gets the chance. Last night before bedtime he stalled by showing off, running away from his pajamas, asking for pizza and a drink, and taking Staci (who stopped by for a minute) back to his playroom to show her every single toy he has. He knew it was bedtime and knew he was doing a great job of avoiding it. He even glanced at me with a mischevious grin when he sneaked into the toy cupboard just moments after I told him it was time to say goodnight to the toys. What a cleaver, cute little fellow. Ah...welcome terrific, terrible twos!
5 comments:
Love the moves! Oh.....terrible two's..... see, I thought we had done away with them but let me tell you, 3 IS WAY WORSE!!! Wel it is for us anyway! get em over with as soon as you can! He is a stnker and his trick sounds like one McCoy would pull off!!! little boys :)
I love his groovin moves! I love how he is so proud of himself too... you can tell he just feels so big. He can now join in on the dance parties now with the best of them!! We'll have to initiate him at the next one!
And if anyone can deal with the insistent independence and sneakiness it is you and Jonny. I know you will do it with all the patience and understanding you can muster. :)
I sure his moves were awesome! (the video would play for me) Little kids tend to be super groovy!
Gotta love the tempertantrums! I like what you tell him..."Go to your room til you can be happy.." its great!
Hope things are going well for you guys this January! January is always a hard dark month for me but aleast today is the 31st that means 2 more months til General Conference and SPRINGTIME!!
We loved the video. After watching it Lillie put on a show with her somersaults and tippy toe walking.
I love that you have the terrific and terrible twos. This age is full of so many fun things they are discovering and sometimes the terrible does come out in them. I have heard the sooner the child gets into "twos" the sooner it is over.
oh no. the video is not working. how can i see this?
Post a Comment