Friday, January 08, 2010

Dear Santa,
Hi, It's Aaron. Thank you for the gifts you gave me! I was a little worried that you wouldn't know where to find me and my Frandsen cousins. But somehow you knew that we were at Grandpatty and Pappy's house. You must have heard our loud "Go Cougars" chants from your sleigh.When I woke up on Christmas morning I just couldn't believe what I saw.
All of my cousins were opening presents and there was a basketball hoop and my very own Cadillac and my Doggie stocking I had been sleeping with all month was full of candy!
How did you know I love chocolate? You must have a lot of helpers. Dad and I chilled all morning on the wood floor, just watching the wheels of my new motorcycle turn. Thank you.
By the way, if you've ever thought about retiring, I know a lot of great potential replacements: Grandpatty and Nana are at the top of my list......though neither would look very good with a beard or in a big red suit. Uncle Stevie, on the other hand, had a pretty sweet beard, and he gave my mom the coolest exotic wood cutting/serving board. But, I don't think he's old enough.
Grandpa would do a great job. He always says he's an old man and Nana loved her shiny new gift. Plus, Grandpa is really funny when you hit him on the head with a roll of wrapping paper.
I know that Eva loved her gifts. We partied hard through nap time at Nana's house.
I even had time to check Nana's vital signs between playtime.
I was so happy that you also gave Great Grandma Isaac the doll she wanted. It looks so beautiful wearing the blessing dress she wore when she was a baby.
Thanks for everything. It was the best Christmas ever. I'll try extra hard to be a good boy this year. Mom said that she'll help you keep tabs.
Sincerely,
Aaron Isaac Frandsen

7 comments:

hairprincess said...

Hey Melinda! I just wanted to tell you how freaking cute your little boy is! I cannot believe how big he has gotten since I last saw you in Salt Lake at that kids museum thingy with Amber, that was fun! He is looking a TON like Johnny its crazy like a little 'mini me' Esp in that first pic of him by himself in BYU sweater, haha. Looks like things are going good and thought it would be fun to be bloggin buddys! Email me sometime at hairprincess777@gmail.com and I can invite you to mine! :) Jessica

FPrince said...

Yeah for Aaron. What a sweetheart. I know this is random but I totally have a Christmas card for you, stamped and everything, but I don't have your new address. You wanna send it to me on Facebook? Ha ha, gotta love the busy holidays.

Amy F said...

I've been going through my pictures from Christmas... so many fun times with you guys and little Aaron. He had a great Christmas, indeed... Santa knows just what he likes! And his cousins thank him for sharing his presents with them :)

Lady M said...

That was a very cute post. Seriously your little Aaron is super cute!

The Boothes said...

Melinda,
Sorry for the confusion I thought I was not signed in under that blog! HA HA When I read your comment on the ladypassages blog I was laughing. I don't really have to have a secret identity I just don't want people to have to associate a person with the blog, I want them to think about the things, and not worry who is writing them. How FUNNY. I will have to be more careful. This is Michelle!

Amber said...

Beautiful posts, sis! I love all of them. Your photos are precious. The anniversary one was darling. Kisses.

Old Main Photography said...

Yes, you've got it right- I usually have something new when I decide to look at other's blogs! I was hoping you all would get that hint. :)

The "new" lens I mentioned is just my 50mm. I like it half as much as yours because it doesn't auto focus... :( I'm saving up for a D90 that can use a 50mm auto focus. (It'll take a while... sigh)

BTW, I was thisclose to posting the pics of the new jeans at Christmas time, wink wink. Love you!