Four Sweet Years
12/29/2009
Emily Dickinson
VIII:
THAT I did always love
I bring thee proof:
That till I loved
I did not love enough.

That I shall love always,

I offer thee

That love is life,

And life hath immortality.

Happy Anniversary Jonny. I've never been happier.
5 comments:
I found your blog! We miss you and shoreline- will you email me your email address? I'd love to invite you to our blog!!! email me at scottandtasha@gmail.com
4 years really? Wow, time sure does fly! I just love you both so much and couldn't be happier that these events all unfolded 4 years ago! :) Hope things are going well! Love you!
Happy Anniversary, congrats on four years. Your Christmas cards are adorable too!
I love this post! You are beautiful Mel and such a cute wife. Congrats on the 4 years. Time just doesn't make sense does it? I can't believe that we will have been married 4 years this summer. Life is good! Congrats to both of you!
a match made in heaven
Post a Comment