"Car Pamas"
I'm not sure why I did this. Probably because it was fun to indulge in his pre-disposed love to all things automotive, and it's fun to make something special. He loved the popcorn, licorice, movie, and especially his "Car Pamas." It took a few disappointed tears for me to get them off of him the next morning. One morning before our speech appointment I needed him in a good mood, so I compromised with him and put his shirt on over his pajamas. Aaron thought that was a really great idea, and loved showing everyone the car hiding beneath his shirt. What a funny little man. I love seeing his interests and obsessions develop, even if we're having a few more pajama days lately.
5 comments:
He's getting so big Mel! It is fun to see their faces light up to a favorite. I'm so glad to hear that his implants are working for him :) You guys are a great family. Happy late Anniversary :)
He is darling. It seems to me that all boys LOVE Cars.
I love indulging the CARS obsession... Aaron makes an ecstatic fan!
Mel! I just saw your comment on my blog. You have the best words of comfort to me, thank you. You have no idea how much that means to me, really, it means the world to me to know that someone out there reads my blog and see's what im trying to say. My blog can be so bi-polar....even I can admit it. Im just not that stable right now (as if that werent obvious enough) but Im trying to be more positive. Thank you for your love and support twoards me and my family. I read your blog ALL THE TIME as well, but sometiems I dont leave comments cause I wonder if you remember who I am! is that bad or what? Of course you know nick, but I wasnt sure if it was weird for you to get messages from me. Anyway, I love that picture of Aaron opening the bedroom door, ADORABLE. Can I eat him all up??!! I wish we were neighbors so our boys could play together. McCoy LOVES CARS so im sure they'd get a long just great! I hear ya on the "ME" time. Only problem is, When nick sends me out the door with the car keys and NO kids for some "ME" time, I never want to come back home! SO BAD! I will find any excuse or store to go to just to keep me out! Now thats cabin fever at its finest!!! I love my kids dont get me wrong, but winter beats me up.
I miss you and hope to see you soon. I LOVE that Nick has introduced me to so many great friends from Spanish fork. I used to make fun of him from being from SPANISH FORK A FOLK town, but I have met the greatest friends down here and im so grateful for what part you have contributed to our lives. Thank you! Love ya mucho!
we love having aaron around. thank for coming to dinner the other night :)
Post a Comment