The 2 Month Chunk
The other day my mom said, "JJ's not a newborn any more." Hearing her say that made me sad, but she is right. We had his two month check up with Grandpappy the other day.
Jared was such a good boy in Grandpa's office. He smiled, he cooed and he cooperated as Grandpa checked him out. He was plump and proud on the scale as his weight tallied up to nearly 15 lbs. 100th percentile for weight. What a chunk.
He's 24 inches long, which put him in the 90th percentile for height. I'm glad my kids grow quickly, but sheesh. It all goes by too quickly. JJ is already kicking with joy as he watches his mobile spin round, following faces, carrying on cooing conversations and swinging at objects overhead.
Aaron was very helpful. He knew what was happening when the nurse came back in with the needles. He kept reassuring JJ that it would be alright, and that he would hold his hand. He did hold his hand and I cringed as they jabbed JJ with the immunizations.
But after another feeding JJ was as content as can be. I'm sure it will be a different story when his little legs are sore tomorrow. I sure love our little Jdog.
2 comments:
Love the picture with Grandpappy looking into his ear, with his cute squished cheek and pretty eyes. He's a cute chub... love him!
Sounds like he is 100% on all things.
Post a Comment