Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sacrament Boy
Today we got to take a loaf of our bread to church to be used for the sacrament. We went early and sat in the pews to watch Jonny set things up. We talked about it a little, but I didn't really notice how much Aaron was soaking in until we got home from church. Aaron insisted on carrying the bag of left over bread in from the car. Then, when we got home he told me to sit down on the bench. He then told me to be reverent while he opened up the bag and passed me an entire slice. "I'm a sacrament boy," he said. "Just like dada." I hope he continues to see himself as a sacrament boy. Now we'll just have to work on saying prayers that are longer than, "Dear Heavenly Father...Amen!"

1 comment:

Kellie said...

That is so cute; what a good boy! Is he feeling better this week? I hope so, Bennett missed him in nursery :)