10 Weeks
There are more than ten things I love about you, big baby J, but these are my top 10:
1. Your sweet, defined little lips.
2. The way you go right to sleep whenever your daddy holds you.

3. How you smile and kick like crazy whenever you lie beneath your bear mobile.
4. Your adorable chubby arms. They are so chubby it looks like you have biceps.

5. How you love to talk to me. Whenever we make eye contact you begin to coo.
6. The surprised expression on your face whenever I blow raspberries.

7. The way your cheeks droop into your double chin.
8. How you act so confused whenever I put a binki in your mouth.

9. Your scream. When you are upset you wind up like an angry doll and let out an intense, high pitched, horror-film scream.

10. How patient you are with your adoring brother, Aaron. It's easy to tell that you're beginning to recognize him. You recognize when he's too close for comfort and tell me by wearing a wide-eyed "save me" expression. But you also smile at him when he's being gentle, crank your head around to find him when he's playing nearby, and talk to him when you hear him saying "little J, I love you little J."
We sure love you, Jared. You're growing too fast.
3 comments:
So cute. Love the chunk:)
I can't think of many moms whose top 10 list would include "Your scream."
That is one of the top 10 reasons I love YOU! :)
Number one: he makes everyone love life just a little more.
Post a Comment