We will be busy...

...singing praises to my wonderful sis in law Amy for sending us this treat in the mail! (And thank you for making me laugh again when I read who it is addressed to. Only a few people can pull that nickname off, and you are definitely one of them). As we prepare for another quarantine as we approach Aaron's surgery (now scheduled for March 31st), this book will undoubtedly come in handy. Here are a few activities I'm looking forward to:
- Magic Mud: Cornstarch, water and food coloring. I love this stuff.
- People Blocks: Pictures of family members, blocks (or empty food cans will do), and clear contact paper. Oh the fun Aaron will have stacking and knocking down family members!
- Tape City: Use masking tape to make roads all over the carpet for a great indoor roadway.
5 comments:
Hi Mel-Thank you for inviting me to your blog! I don't know if you remember me but in high school you were always very nice and sweet to me, Thank you! It's so fun to see your cute little family! Thank you for letting me in on your journy.
-Jess
I am sure that I could keep Jared entertained with a book like that for at least 476 days! I myself would prolly just play with the magic mud the whole time. :)
The tape city is one of my favorites. Worked great in nursery, too! Good luck with the quarantine.
This is such a great idea!
What is the nickname?
Post a Comment