Flag Football
There are few things I love to do to keep myself sane in between study sessions. One of them is flag football. Some classmates and I put a team together that plays in the U of U Intramural Monday Flag Football League. We have a lot of fun. Here are a few pics that Josh Rusk's girlfriend, Brianne, took from the last game.

Chris Thacker making a sweet catch on the sidelines.

Running for the first down.

Tyson Jones running for the TD.

Interception!!
What are some things you do to keep sane?
11 comments:
Watching you play flag football. :) Wahoo Jonny!
also play in a flag football league in SG. We won the lower division last year so we moved up to the middle division this year. 2-0 so far. I hope to be one of the those 40 yr old "old men" that is still playing flag football.
Darin
I've actually recently engulfed myself in sane'ism's ....such as, and adult dance class (like the good ole' days), piano lessons (first time ever!), Dinner with friends once a month and of course, the temple as much as possible. Be careful if there are any grapes on the field, we wouldn't want two gimps from the Frandsen fam now would we?
Good thing there are lots of medics around to take care of the injuiries! What a great way to stay in shape and to relieve stress.
Darin: I'm with you.
Nikki: You're an inspiration to us all.
Liz: Unfortunately, these medics probably know just enough to do more damage than good. :)
Sane- hmm, what is that?? LOL- spend time alone with my sweetheart!! Sometimes it is sad and we have to actually schedule a time so that we don't run out of time... but it is great and extremely important. However, I am taking notes for when Ri gets to your point. I think the crazy studying times are just beginning and flag football might be something to remember!! :) Thanks~
read your blog...
Soccer keeps me sane, but that's not as often as I would like. Lillie can make me insane when she's tired. But watching House on Tuesday and The Office on Thursday keep me going from one week to the next. =)
-Mike
pheasant hunting with you
I check blogs in hope of some pseudo-adult "conversation" after a long day with the kiddos. ha, ha.
Thanks for posting these. Aaron will think you are so cool when he comes across them when he's older.
Post a Comment