Thursday, March 10, 2011

Private Thoughts...
So, because of the the puddle project I think I'm going to go private with this blog again. I try to be rather anonymous when it comes to names and places with the other blog, but if you're a creeper it's much too easy to find this blog from that one. And this one is obviously not anonymous. I'd like to keep our family safe. So, if you're still tuned into this blog and would like to be on the private list (and know that you weren't on it the first time we went private) let me know. Thanks!

39 comments:

Shellie said...

Melinda, if you want to keep it family only, that is fine . . . but if you are up for letting me read your blog, I'd love to. I really enjoy it.

Nick and Amera said...

i'd love to stay reading if your wanting random people to read it like me :) anjarvis06@hotmail.com

Mark said...

Pick me, pick me! mark l merrill at gmail dot com. But can you make it so Google Reader tells me when you update? I like that (Tiff's blog is like that).

Kellie said...

me too! kelltjenkins@gmail.com

Semi Granola Mom said...

Not sure, so here is our email just incase :)
sc_lewis@Msn.com
~C

The Dahle's said...

ambam84@hotmail.com

David & Jessica said...

I would love to keep in touch jl_stodd@hotmail.com

Wilkinson Family said...

I would love to be on the list!
princesspynk3@yahoo.com

Brandie said...

I would. My email is brandie_lee84@msn.com

Debbie said...

I would love to be added to the list of approved readers. I really enjoy keeping up with your sweet family. I have a new email address... d.fish@q.com
Thanks

Laurie Blackett said...

I love reading your blog...you are amazing!!!
ljb1957@gmail.com

Chrissie said...

chrissie319@hotmail.com, I love checking both of your blogs so I hope its ok if I keep checking this one.

Jace and Ash said...

Melinda I would love a invite. ashbrock66@hotmail.com

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

meganfclark (at) gmail (dot) com

Calee said...

I want to be on your "random people I know who read my blog" list too!
caleecreer@yahoo.com

Jena said...

I know we probably haven't talked since we took dance together (...10 years ago??) but I teach your little sister at ALA, and I just adore your sweet mom and the rest of your family. You are so good at uplifting and enlightening, and I adore the way you write!

Jena (Sainsbury) Burr
jenalee102@gmail.com

Julia said...

I'd love an invite! I love both of your blogs! You're so inspiring!

jfymorrow@gmail.com

lacey said...

i would love to be able to still read your guys blog if possable :) laceyshai@msn.com

Ty & Em said...

I would love an invite!! emblohm@gmail.com

matesen said...

I am a total blog stalker, but I would love to keep reading! mariahsg@msn.com

Melissa Stringham said...

Cute picture! I want an invite.

Annette said...

We want in Melinda annettelbrown at gmail dot com

Melissa said...

I would love to continue reading your blog. You probably don't know me, my name is Melissa Davies Lee. I grew up down the street from Jonny. Also, my brother is Aaron Davies (he passed away a few weeks ago). I am also in Amber's ward in Salem. Small world :). melissa@famileemail.com

patty said...

me too!

libby said...

me, obviously. :)

Matt and Becca said...

we love the updates! beccaalleman@gmail.com

Whitney said...

morris423@gmail.com

Mark and Michal said...

Really love your blog, nice to see all the exciting things going on in the Frandsen family! langtonmichal@gmail.com

mom/shauna said...

Love your blog.
Aunt Shauna

Dad (TMF) said...

me, three.

The Boothes said...

oooo pick us!
ross.boothe@hotmail.com

Naomi said...

Hey, I'd love in too! naomi.frandsen@gmail.com

TyJohansen said...

We would love to be able to read your blog! tyjohansen at gmail dot com and johansen.nicole at gmail dot com.

TyJohansen said...

we would love to read your family blog! tyjohansen at gmail dot com and johansen.nicole at gmail dot com.

Jessica GaleForce said...

me me me me galeamyjessica@gmail.com

Alecia and Sam said...

Add me!! alecia_stoddard@hotmail.com.

Seidi said...

Me!!! seidi.inouye@gmail.com

Loveridge Life said...

Please can I have an invite! I just love reading your blog. PS that picture of them in yellow if AdorablE!!