Monday, June 28, 2010

It's a baby...
BOY! We are so happy to have another little XY combination running around our house. I know Aaron doesn't really understand what it means to have a little brother, and I don't know what it means to be a brother, but we'll learn quickly. From what I've learned from Jonny and his brothers, I can't wait. Now to just choose a name...

12 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Now I can't wait to find out what we're having (the 14th can't come soon enough)!!!!

Wright Bunch said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are soo much fun! Aaron will adore him... however if they are anything like my two you will have to keep a close eye on the little one to make sure he doesn't adore him to much by smothering him, or "carrying" him to mommy by his head... Just a pointer:) SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Jill T said...

Congrats you guys! So exciting! How fun for Aaron to have a brother to pal around with. Boys are fun and always entertaining. :)

paul said...

yay!

Stephen said...

the name shall be stephen

Matt and Becca said...

Congratulations!!! I hope you're feeling good, Mel. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Unknown said...

Dear Melinda, It's Tam from Vietnam :) Congratulations! And wish you all the best. So happy for you.
With love,
Tam

lacey said...

boys are the best, you will have so much fun with to little boys. mud, snails, and puppy dog tails thats what little boys are made of :) congrats

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

Yay Boys are so much fun (I only know from McKay and his brothers too)! The two of them will make the best buddies ever, Congrats!

C, J, T, and M said...

You should have called me...I've been trying to text you but you don't respond. Sad. I'm so excited! We miss you guys...you should come visit sometime.

Stephanie • My Orange Chair said...

Hooray. You two make cute boys. Aaron will love having a brother, too!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Congrats :D We are having another boy too :D
~C