Oh man I'm so sad that we missed your visit to Pittsburgh!! I totally knew at one point that you were coming too (via Libby) and we were both excited to say hi and we totally missed our chance. :( That's really sad. Thanks for the congratulations all the same though. Hope you had fun here!
hahahahhahahhhahhhahahha. Wow, that is such a cute post! HOneslty, the "YEP" was enough said! Love ya! Aaron, seriously, sooooooooooo handsome and stunning!!!! Goodness!
13 comments:
Oh man I'm so sad that we missed your visit to Pittsburgh!! I totally knew at one point that you were coming too (via Libby) and we were both excited to say hi and we totally missed our chance. :( That's really sad. Thanks for the congratulations all the same though. Hope you had fun here!
Way to go, Jonathan. Did you eat the liver? Love, uncle ron
I love the expression on Aarons' face.
hahahahhahahhhahhhahahha. Wow, that is such a cute post! HOneslty, the "YEP" was enough said! Love ya! Aaron, seriously, sooooooooooo handsome and stunning!!!! Goodness!
are you going to hang the head on the wall?
not enough money or space to make the head look good in our tiny apartment (thank heavens!).
We ate the liver... I don't love liver, but the heart was fantastic!
Jonny
jonny did keep the antlers though...
Jonny-ewe!
awe yes...the antlers.
Hey look at that!! NICE!
So sorry about the lack of music on the blog...I was making a new playlist with new artist's I have found and like!
You will have to tell me what you think:)
Oh my gosh you guys! What a ... stunning post! :) LOL. Congrats, Jonny. Love ya'll.
How was the deer sausage?
It was so fun to be with Mel in Pittsburgh when she found out about what a manly man she married. She was truly stunned!
Now what to do with those antlers?? :)
Post a Comment