This little boy is an inspiration to me. His speech is incredible. He received his first implant at age one and his second implant three months before this video was taken. This will also give you an idea of what the external portions of the implant look like. We're planning on searching for some great boy stickers to "decorate" them with, so if you see any, let us know.
11 comments:
Such a cute kid. Lots to look forward to...
This really is a big deal, and I know you two have put everything you have into making this decision. That little guy in the video is precious, and seems just like any other boy his age. I pray that Aaron's implants are a success too!!!!
"""""""""""""""""""""""|_\\tfv4t5fdcx 2zSgjkfjfigirfjgjhmgiygtk8noikjoom0009j99999999999999999999999999999999jj0000000000ooo98
from Aaron;pll,7
It is all amazing to me. Best of luck!
Hey sis! I have some awesome robot stickers that I got from the dollar store. They would be perfect, if you'd like them!
Love ya!
Hello. Thanks so much for letting me read your blog. I feel like I know you now and it makes my journey ahead with Paisley less scary. Thanks also for talking on the phone today. I have a million questions but I don't even know where to start. Tomorrow Paisley gets her hearing aids. We are meeting with an audiologist at Primary Children's and I guess our journey begins.
Again, thanks so much. I look forward to meething you and your cute family and can't wait to see the miracle Aaron will be.
Dani Hallows
(jaredhallows@msn.com)
P.S. (I would love any information that you have. Where you started your process, why you decided what you did? Anything really! Oh- and our blog is private, but I will send you an invite as soon as I get an email from you.)
Wow, that is pne sweet boy. "Well, I actually don't know how to make them." Classic. His speech is amazing. I can't believe where technology in medicine is today. Your family, especially Aaron, is in our thoughts as you approach the big day. Keep us posted!
THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! his speech is impeccible! what a wonderful blessing for aaron!
You guys are an inspiration to us. We wish you luck as you prepare for this journey. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
How old do you think he will be before he can put on the processor by himself?
great to hear him talk. exciting.
Post a Comment