Family
MomSorry I slacked off last week and didn't get our weekly signing post done. As you will see, it has been a bit busy so this week you get an embellished triple does. I'll let Aaron tell you all the details. Enjoy.

Dad
Son:To make the sign for son, combine two signs: boy and baby. Do the same for daughter, combining girl and baby (please excuse the ASL pictures with the strange man, they were the best mom could find):
Boy:
Open your hand like this picture and then extend it away from you as you close your hand, like your pinching the brim of a ball cap.
Baby:Just like you are rocking your baby.

Girl:
Run your right thumb along your chin (like your are stroking a bonnet string).
Here is my aunt and my new uncle Kyle. They were just married two weeks ago.
Run your right thumb along your chin (like your are stroking a bonnet string).
Here is my aunt and my new uncle Kyle. They were just married two weeks ago. Marriage:
Clasp your hands together near your abdomen to make the sign for marriage.
Clasp your hands together near your abdomen to make the sign for marriage.

Husband is a "compound word" that is pretty simple. First sign "boy" and then make the sign for marriage.
Wife
Another "compound word," first sign "girl" and then sign "marriage."
Wife
Another "compound word," first sign "girl" and then sign "marriage."
The very next day after Kaitlyn's wedding we flew to California for Rachel's (Jonny's cousin) wedding. It was my first flight and I did really well. In fact, the only part I remember was waking up to eat. While in California my cousin Ella was blessed. Uncle Paul and Aunt Amy were so nice to host us at their home. It was such a good time with all of my cousins. Aunt Libby and Uncle DJ were also able to fly in from Pittsburgh to visit. It was the first time I saw Uncle DJ. He is really nice. Aunt Libby is expecting a baby--the third boy grandchild on the Frandsen side and another playmate for me! Here is a picture with all of the cousins. I guess I'm the only one that wanted to look at the camera.
Cousin:
To make the sign for cousin form a "C" with your right hand and shake it by your cheek.
Aunt:
To make the sign for cousin form a "C" with your right hand and shake it by your cheek.
Aunt:To make the sign for aunt, shake an "A" by your chin. An "A" is a a fist with your thumb pointed up by your pointer finger.
Uncle:
To make the sign for Uncle make a "U" with your pointer and middle finger and shake it by your forehead.

We drove all the way back from California with Grandma and Grandpa Frandsen. I call them Grandpatty and Grandpappy. They loved playing with me.
Grandma:
To make the sign for Grandma make the sign for "Mom" and then pull it away from your chin, bouncing it once.
Grandpa: Make the sign for Dad and then do the same motion away from your forehead: 
On the way home from California we stopped in Cedar City for the Shakespearean Festival. I had a lot of fun even though I didn't get to see any of the plays. Grandpatty and Grandpappy didn't tell mom, but I wasn't allowed in the theater and had my first daycare experience. It's a good think they didn't give mom a lot of time to worry about it because she might have just decided to stay in the car with me. That wouldn't have been any fun at all. I could tell she was really nervous when she dropped me off, but I don't know why. I had a lot of fun and the ladies there loved me. She should share me more often.
When we got home from California we spent the 4th of July at Ryan, Zach and Eva's house. There I am with Grandpa and Nanna Isaac. I make Nanna laugh all of the time, especially when I wear hats like this. The fireworks were a lot of fun. I hope I get to see more this month.
6 comments:
Sounds like you've had a fun couple of weeks. You guys are great and Aaron is so cute!
Wow... sounds like Aaron's first summer has been quite eventful! We are so happy we got to be in the travel plans. Hope you make it over again soon!!!
I'll show Michael these new signs tomorrow. He'll be thrilled.
looks like an awesome vacation.
And, he went to see Wall-E
Looks like you have been busy! Aaron is getting big. He is so cute!
I can't believe that you were a block away from my house and you didn't call me or let me know that you were coming. I sure would have watched your adorable son for you, however, I know all the ladies at child care and I am sure that they took great care of them.
Post a Comment