The book of love.
That is a great photo! Congratulations Jonny and Mel!
I held him again tonite. He is still a cutie.
he will definitely be good at left turns...
He is adorable! I laughed out loud at this picture! I can't wait to hold him...
qt qt
Nicholas is also a zoolander fan. Does this run in the family? Stephen, he looks like you!!! love uncle ron
Oh, this is so cute! My nephew is such a stud! Thanks for showing.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is a great photo! Congratulations Jonny and Mel!
I held him again tonite. He is still a cutie.
he will definitely be good at left turns...
He is adorable! I laughed out loud at this picture! I can't wait to hold him...
qt qt
Nicholas is also a zoolander fan. Does this run in the family? Stephen, he looks like you!!! love uncle ron
Oh, this is so cute! My nephew is such a stud! Thanks for showing.
Post a Comment