Thursday, August 30, 2007


August 30, 2007 marks 23 years since the birth of my wonderful wife.

8 comments:

MJ said...

jonny you're cute. I guess that's the best picture you could find of me on the internet...so sad!

MJ said...

ps...we owe uncle Ron and Aunt Shauna pictures of the family reunion hike. Somehow we have misplaced our battery charger for the camera...hopefully we will find it soon!

Jill T said...

Melinda, happy birthday. 23...wow! That was a good year! And it will be a great year for you too. And with a baby, BONUS!

Stephen said...

happy happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy F said...

Happy birthday, Melinda!! For some reason I have your bday marked on my calendar as the 31st. At 11:15, it is still your birthday here in California!

Year 23 has so many wonderful things in store for you! I hope you enjoy it all!

Where did the picture come from??

Dad (TMF) said...

Isn't it wonderful that Jonathan captured your heart so we could share in it. Dad

paul said...

happy birthday melinda. we are lucky to have you in the family.

MJ said...

thanks everyone. I sure appreciate your love and support. :)