Monday, November 12, 2012

A Week in JJ Speak



I'm JJ.  I'm awesome.  Cwazy awesome.  I weao boots.  Lello boots. I look awesome in my boots.  
I love my pumpkin bucket.  It has CANDY in it!  Now I found a tootie!  Blow the tootie, Mom!  Again, blow the tootie! Hahahahahahahahaa haha hhaaaa.  Tootie!  So silly.
  
Mom has an exocise movie.  Put me on your feet mom!  Up! Up! Haha ha ha!  Again!  Up!  Exocise me up again!  And I sit in the blue basket.  I'm so silly.
Dada's caw got sick.  It's so loud!  Like a beamo.  We took it to the fix it shop. Dada dwove Momma's cao to wowk. And we wide ouw bike and Aawon's scootow to the bus stop to pick up Aawon.  I wide with momma on her cool gween bike.
And we visit Annae's school and ate bweakfast--not pancakes--raw raw with biskits and spicy hot dogs.

And I saw NO DAVID at Aawon's school.  He is my favorite.  He is awesome.  I have handsome spikey hair.  I look awesome.
It's foggy in the morning! ooooooo.  Fog. Spooky.
It's chilly outside.  Let's snuggle on the swing, Annae!  Let's run!  Let's run!  AAAAaaaa!
I run in the Lolo on Sunward Path.  Can I have more M and Ms?  I ate em all?  Let's buy some at the store, Momma.  Oooo, look at the leaves.  So pretty.  We take um in jars mom?  So beautiful decorations.  The pumpkins are mine!  MINE! NO Annae! Pumpkins decorations are MINE!
JJ and Aawon and Seth paddle the canoe to the park.  We go, go, go, on an adventure! A long way.  
 
Row, row, row your boat, gently round the lake.  Meowly, meowly, meowly meowly life's a piece of cake!
 
We played at the pawk.  Aaron and Seth run fast!  So fast!  haha. Run fast!  Mom packed some pretzel snacks. I like pretzels.  I throw the sand and the leaves at Mom.  Hahaha!  So funny.
 
We go to chuwch.  I have my favorite stwipes tie and chuwch shoes.  Dada plays the voilin and I sing the sunbeam song in the chuwch song book.  We have a family meeting.  We are Fun. Fun!  Righteous. Righteous! Active!  Active. Nice!  Nice. Disciplined! Disciplined!  Smawt!  Smawt!  Eternal! Eternal!  Noble! Noble.  Go Frandsen!
It is a bad choice to throw.  Nice boys don't hit.
My name is Jawed Jonathan Frandsen.
I be two next week!  I have a birthday!  I told Gwandpatty I want a bucket.  And I want a bike.  A twicicle.  And I have a birthday!  A birthday's my favowite!
And where the wild things is my favowite book I like to read.  By my self!  No!  I do it by my self!

1 comment:

Amber, Old Main Photography said...

Oh how I love and miss my J, he is growing up so fast! Great post!