Mother's Day
We had a pretty exciting Mother's day mostly because this is the picture that went along with the present we gave our mothers for mother's day.
We're due Nov. 23rd, My mom and Jonny's birthday, which makes me about 12 weeks along. Considering that Jonny will be in his 3rd year of medical school, the timing of the baby is pretty great--during our Family Practice rotation in Spanish Fork, so we will have a lot of help with the new baby and with Aaron.
We feel very blessed to be having another little one. I know that it will bring on many new blessings and challenges, and I have to admit that for a while I was rather anxious about taking this next step. I just need more faith and I know that God is helping me to that end. Since we found out I have felt at peace and my excitement is growing with my waistline. :)
And the examples of my mother and mother-in-law are always a great source of strength. They are the most selfless, Christ-like people I know and I am lucky to have their influence in my life. Happy Mother's Day!
25 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS to you all! So exciting. We've got a second grandbaby making his arrival at the end of September so I know just how your mom and mother in law feel. Nothing better than being a grandma!
The is so exciting!!! Congrats!! I really understand the anxiety that come from the choose of having a baby at such a difficult phase in life. I know the Lord will bless you and your whole family. You are such a great mom and that little one is so lucky to have a mom like you. Congrats again.
Hooray! Congrats!
I love the picture of your Mom's faces! Lol, how fun was that! It looks like Aaron still isn't sure what is going on but so fun for him! :) I'm so excited for you guys!
We are so excited for you and Jonny! Congratulations!
Ohhh congrats!!!! so fun!! Im so happy for you, both Nick and I are reading this and we're happy for you guys!!! glad everything is going great. YOur busy and will be even more so, but you seem to do well and keep a smile on that face! so fun! love you guys!
Congratulations!!! How exciting! Those pictures are priceless.
SOOOO cute of an idea for Mother's Day! Congrats!
So excited for you guys! Triple birthday fun! I hope he/she comes on the exact day.
Congratulations! So exciting. That picture of Aunt Pat is great. You are a sweet, loving mom and it will be fun to see what you can do with two! Hope you're feeling ok!
I am still smiling with the good news from Sunday! Another cousin... hooray!! And what a lucky baby that he/she gets to come to your home. So much love. Can't wait!!
I love mom's face. classic grandpatty. :)
Congrats, that's so exciting and I love the Grandparents faces, priceless!
AGGGHH!!! Babies are gonna be everywhere! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm totally with ya on that one Mel, I'm nervous to take this next step and mine is only 4 weeks away...Are you allowed to get cold feet with having a baby? Cuz I get em! I have lots of faith in you guys though, you are amazing parents! Congrats!
I am so glad the secret is out :) I am so excited for you guys!!!
Melinda! I am so excited for you:) Congrats:)
Congrats!! That's so exciting! I'm due on Nov. 21st!
Congratulations Melinda!! That is so so exciting. You are an amazing mother so everything will fall perfectly into place!!:)
Um...yeah. Super excited, super love you, but "we're" not expecting. YOU are expecting. Dont let Jonny get any more credit than he deserves. His job is done...he gets no sympathy for the next 7 months....
hahaha. Seriously...LOVE you.
YEAH!!! Congratulations! Oh my goodness and on mothers day! I'm sure mom was just thrilled!
I really am so happy for you! ;D
It was a wonderful Mothers Day surprise. Still can't believe you fooled me. Flu? Ya right! Aaron is gonna be the best big brother. Congratulations to you and Jonny... Cool that he/she is due on our B Day!
Life is good.
Congrats! We're super excited for you!
Congrats!! You are a fabulous mother!!
Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment