Sweet.
These sweet pics were taken by my sweet sister in law Libby. She is the mother of this adorable little boy and her family is amazing every way. We love the Deej, Lib and Mack clan and can't wait for them to be in Utah!
Libby's latest amazing experiments have been behind the lens of her camera (props to DJ for encouraging her to experiment, and to Mack for patiently allowing her to experiment). She has the persistence to get things looking just right.
They are going to be in Utah next week and it's just ironic that I have RA training the whole week they are here (I guess that gives me that much more of an excuse to fly on over to Pittsburg soon).
Alas, I will love every sweet moment we get to spend with the Joneses while they are in Utah. Can't wait to see you.
8 comments:
Yay!!! The Joneses are coming!!! oh, it will be happy times to have our family reunion.
Mel... we are going to miss you during the partying... but you'll bring plenty of party with you when you're around. :)
Your little guy is adorable! I was talking to your sister Amber the other day and she was telling me how well he is doing! Thanks for emailing me back!
awww, that's so nice. we can't wait to see you guys and spend lots and lots of time together! We'll have to plan a night in SLC after your RA training to get together. Don't you think?
Melinda!
I havent been able to get into your blog for MONTHS! I wondered if you stopped blogging?? I dont know if its my computer or what. I got on from Nikki's blog, so maybe its my computer. I loved your comment you left on my blog so Im glad to know your still a blogger!!!
Well, first off your writting brings me to tears. You haave a touching way to tell a story-thank you for making yoru blog a good experience to read! Your a sweet heart and wow that boy of yours is soooooooo handsome! Wow!! He is darling, beautiful and handsome all at the same time. I love him! so cute. Im glad you guys are doing so well and hope to keep in touch!!
These pictures are adorable! Great job Libby!!
How cute! Sounds like you are doing great!!!
What amazing pictures! She is so talented! Aaron of course looks adorable in any picture.
You need to post a picture of the shoes!
Post a Comment