Friday, June 19, 2009

Want a Puppy?
Just a few weeks ago my little sister's dog Zoey had puppies.  11 in the litter.  Oh they are so cute!Golden Retriever pure bread father and golden lab/retriever mother.  The best dogs.  $100.
I know Aaron wants one.
Who wouldn't?

8 comments:

Elise said...

Aaawwww. If only they could stay puppies forever...

TyJohansen said...

If I lived within 100 miles and had a backyard, then i would in a heartbeat. That is the exact dog i want! Shootdang...

Jill T said...

I am not a dog person, but those sure are cute! If only they could stay puppies forever...potty trained of course!

Tish said...

oh man, if only we were still in utah! we've been looking for a puppy. sorry :(

Cory & Alli said...

Too Cute!!!

Dad (TMF) said...

Aaron has Hobbes.

Kandas said...

Oh my, so cute and tempting!!! I love those puppies!!

Semi Granola Mom said...

SO fun, my bil's ex girlfriend invited us over to see their puppies and my kids def wanted to take one home. Even though they are all sold now, Jasmin keeps talking about "her" little white dog, some day huh :)

~C