Stinky Boys
A few smells have really irked me lately. First, the smell of feces in the bathtub. Yep--Aaron went number two in the tub the other day. This was a first for him, and I think he was quite surprised about the whole situation. I was putting on my makeup in the bathroom while he was in the tub and he was rather quiet--no splashing or grunting is unusual for Aaron while he's in the tub. I looked over to find him with an extremely concerned expression. At first I was worried, until his concerned expression turned bright red and he pulled his chin into his neck to make the "poop face" that Jonny loves so much. But had Jonny been me at this moment, I doubt he would have loved the expression as much. I panicked. When I should have taken Aaron out of the tub and sat him on the toilet, I braced myself to fish for poop. Stinky. A lot of soap and bleach later, the smell was nearly wiped from my memory. Until I woke up in the middle of the night next to my stinky husband. The fact that I don't like crooked sheets isn't a good thing when Jonny eats something that his stomach doesn't agree with. If the crooked blankets weren't enough to totally wake me for the rest of the night, the stench was. Too stinky.
4 comments:
Oh, Mel. Marriage and Motherhood can be stinky ventures, indeed.
Oh my goodness, I can so relate on both accounts. That's all I'm going to say about that! Ha. I love all your posts, Mel. You're awesome.
Thanks for the laugh, Mel! Too funny!
Jack was laughing so hard at this he couldn't breathe. Jonny might get a little teasing next week. I hope you are having fun in Disneyland. It is good we didn't go because Hannah is really sick! Have a blast!
Post a Comment