Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh Deer.
Look at what Aaron and I found when we returned from our run today.  Much better than the droppings we have been staring at along the sidewalks.  Now I can stop trying to convince Jonny that I do know what deer tracks look like and there are herds of deer lurking around our apartment building.   
I'm sure this 4 point is looking forward to spring time when he will shed his horns and the rope wound around them.  Poor guy.  For a moment I imagined myself approaching the buck and attempting to save him from the rope...then I came to my senses.  

10 comments:

Liz T. said...

AMAZING!!! We saw a buck a while back and Caleb is still saying, "So Cool! Daddy, Mommy, and Taleb saw reindeer". I can't wait to show him these pics tomorrow. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.

MJ said...

Sighting #2 this morning, this time I ran by them- pretty neat.

Sami said...

We saw them on Sunday. Pretty crazy! Cam just stared at them.

Riley said...

Thats crazy!

Heidi and Wes said...

Hey guys,

I understand that you don't live too far form us. I would love to see you guys and the newest member of your fam. Have your husband call me. 601-1426

Heidi and Wes said...

oops, it's late and it has been a long night going to Denver and back. 602-1426 is the correct number.

Dad (TMF) said...

Jonny and Paul (and Stephen?) I need to apply for deer permits before the end of the month. Are you planning on participating this year? Dad

Reflections Photography said...

oh my heavens that is so awesome!!

~H said...

lol sorry that reflections comment was me. I didn't realize I was logged in under my business account. :) Love you guys!

Old Main Photography said...

Very cool sis! That's so funny that you thought of untangling the rope. Good thing you didn't try... although, you could've tried singing like Sleeping Beauty and the buck might have just walked up to you. Give it a shot next time you see it. :)