Oh my beautiful family! What a great family picture. I absolutely love Aaron's face. Is he his father's son or what? :) You especially look beautiful Mel! Motherhood looks good on you.
I love this photo of your family, Mel. Jonny... you fit right in! Mel... gorgeous! Aaron is a crack up... this picture captures his personality so well. It's a keeper!
I was just on Alecia's blog and noticed your name. I was positive that is was not your blog but decided to check anyway and sure enough it was you! Your family looks like it is going great. I see Amber every once in a while but that is it. If you don't care I am going to add you to our blog list so that I can see what is going on with you guys. Your little boy is adorable! Kenzie (Warner) Anderson
14 comments:
What a beautiful family! And seriously, how is your hair always perfect, Melinda?
aaron is super cute.
great color palette...
What a beautiful little family, and I can't believe how much you all you girls look like your mom!
Oh my beautiful family! What a great family picture. I absolutely love Aaron's face. Is he his father's son or what? :) You especially look beautiful Mel! Motherhood looks good on you.
WHAT A GOOD LOOKIN FAM! I LOVE AARONS SMILE...SO HIM!
Aaron smiles just like his dad. Everybody looks great!
I love Aarons face! This is a really good pic! Even Zach looks happy. =)
I love this photo of your family, Mel. Jonny... you fit right in! Mel... gorgeous! Aaron is a crack up... this picture captures his personality so well. It's a keeper!
cute cute. forget aaron's cheezer, check out kyle's. :)
Great picture. I love the browns!
I was just on Alecia's blog and noticed your name. I was positive that is was not your blog but decided to check anyway and sure enough it was you! Your family looks like it is going great. I see Amber every once in a while but that is it. If you don't care I am going to add you to our blog list so that I can see what is going on with you guys. Your little boy is adorable!
Kenzie (Warner) Anderson
LOVE the cheeser!
Such a cute photo! Love it, especially Aaron.
PS-You better be coming this week. I haven't seen you in so long!
The rest of the mugs are pretty good looking, too.
Post a Comment