Sunday, May 18, 2008

Magic Happens

For your enjoyment...

5 comments:

Amy F said...

Aaaahhh... is it football season yet??

So many sweet memories. And I'll blame the misty eyes on my pregnant status...

You must bring up Aaron in the traditions of his fathers.

MJ said...

Hard to believe that Jonny is already posting highlight videos and getting pumped up for the season. I have to admit that I enjoyed it as well...and Jonny is already training Aaron in the traditions...

Kandas said...

Oh I love it!! Ri and I had season tickets last year but had to sacrafice them this year for our trip next month...
We are so excited to go but sad about the tickets. However, I loved the clip! I love footbal season!! Thanks for the fun post!

Anonymous said...

http://sfhs1999.blogspot.com/
http://sfhs2000.blogspot.com/
http://sfhsclassof2001.blogspot.com/
we need a 2002 you are just the man to do it!!!

Dad (TMF) said...

It brought tears to my eyes. I took you to the 'parade.'