Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Things that make you laugh.

Today I stumbled upon a picture in my little sister's facebook profile that gave me a good laugh. If DJ, my bro in law, were ever to be tipsy, I'm sure he'd be a fun one to around (He's fun to be around even when he's not tipsy!).

What things have made you laugh lately?

5 comments:

Amy F said...

DJ's personality would be fun to be around no matter what state he is in, I am sure. This picture made me smile, too.

But the biggest laugh I've had lately came in an email (I shared it with you), advertising today's Stake "quilt-a-thon" as a "quilt-a-thong."

I didn't go, but I wonder what the turn out was like??

paul said...

nice.

i hope dj comes to the bowl game with us...we can live it up in vegas.

Stephen said...

amy: i think i've attended a quilt-a-thong before...

Amy F said...

Save it for Chuck-o-rama, Stevie

Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.