Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Deer Hunt is This Weekend

As many of you may or may not know, this weekend is the deer hunt. It should make for a good time eventhough we probably won't see any deer.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

mu·ley
adj.
Having no horns: muley cattle.

n. pl. mu·leys
An animal without horns, especially a cow.

Maybe you hunter type can explain the contextual meaning of "muley madness." I aint seein how that there video denotes muley madness. Mooo

Anonymous said...

mu·ley
adj.
Having no horns: muley cattle.

n. pl. mu·leys
An animal without horns, especially a cow.

Maybe you hunter type can explain the contextual meaning of "muley madness." I aint seein how that there video denotes muley madness. Mooo

paul said...

my heart rate jumps a little looking at those horns...i guess it's because i've never seen horns with a gun in my hand.

i may not ever see horns with a gun in my hand. i'll be watching the byu game in my warm home instead of trying to turn the pages of my book in the frigid morning air.

Anonymous said...

I'm interested...what is it that drives the Frandsen family hunting mecca to the muley (meaning hornless) mountains in Gunnison every year? Beyond tradition...

paul said...

a dedicated father and the company of family.

paul said...

jonny i commented on this blog about being a medical student. thought you might be interested.

paul said...

this
is the one...

paul said...

Each year that Paul went for the muley deer hunt, I would pray he wouldn't get a deer. I wouldn't know what to do with it!?!

Ain't no tellin what'll happen this year, though.

Mel, maybe you'll have to learn a few new recipes with Jonny dead-eye as a husband!

paul said...

I expect a full report on this here web log.

paul said...

did anyone get a deer?